This coming Tuesday will be my first official weigh in with Weight Watchers since my start on September 1st. I know I'm down from that first weigh and I know it's only going to get harder now what the initial weigh fell away with the change in my eating habits.
My next goal is to add exercise into my week, but that is far easier said than done. With my week made up of at least 2 hours in the car and and 8 hour work day, dropping off/picking up the kids, only to come home and have to get dinner made, eat, spend time with the kids and get everyone into bed - there has to be time to squeeze some exercise into all that.
Mad Dog and I had made an effort to go for a walk at Elm Park in the evening, but that makes bedtime a little more crazy. We might have a better chance with my work day now ending at 4 PM again rather than 4:30 PM. I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but that half hour does make a difference when getting home. I'm thinking once the kids get to bed, if I get even a half and hour on the Wii Fit, I would feel good about myself. We can't do it with Lex around, he loves to play himself and arguing with him isn't worth the stress.
In the next few weeks, the addition of our trip to Disney will being long days of walking and I"m guessing a little pain too, at least initially. I think the first day will be the hardest, and then I'll be good.
I know I have the best motivation to get health (my monkeys). I just have to stay focused and keep my eye on the prize. Woman always say the first place they loose weight is their chest. I hope that doesn't happen to me. I kind of look at them as an asset, and it would be a shame to loose them.

I've always seen the first weight loss in and around my face. But I see your point. I don't want to see your breasts get smaller either. ;)
ReplyDeleteKeep up the fight!