Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Down for the Count

Feeling like hell doesn't inspire healthy eating for some reason, or any eating for that matter. Sunday evening I came down with a strong fever and have been feeling terrible every since. I haven't really eat right since. Monday  was only made up of one real meal. Today I have had a granola bar. Just don't feel like eating.

Since I'm not at work I can't weigh in with Weight Watchers, I weighed in at home while Mad Dog was out running errands with the kids. Wii Fit puts me at 217.2 lbs. Which puts me down this week 3.8 lbs. Placing at 38.48 BMI. Placing my overall weight lost 21 lbs. I'm feeling good about that, even if I'm feeling crappy in general. Mad Dog continued on this positive weight loss. He weighed in last night with a drop of 5.1 lbs. BMI at 32.61. This places his over loss at 36 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment