Sunday, November 29, 2009

Halfway to $500!

Today is my first official Wii Fit Weigh in. I did plan on weighing in at noon time, however I have doing it a little early since we are going out this afternoon with Mad Dog's Mom for Thanksgiving. The Fit places me at 212.7 lbs, BMI 37.70. which means from my WW weigh in on November 24th, I'm down 2.1 lbs. YES!

I managed to survive Thanksgiving without a gain. I plan on making smart choices today when we dine out, so I'm not worried about it. I'm currently at a total weigh loss of 25.5 lbs. I'm feeling better overall about doing this. I don't feel like I'm waddling like I was last year at this time. Granted I was 9 months pregnant, but it's a big difference from then. I also don't feel the tops of my thighs rub together when I walk like in the quote from Easter in American Gods . When I got pregnant with Loki I was up 10 lbs from the weigh I got pregnant with Lex. Now I'm lighter than when I first met Mad Dog. I just have to keep up the good work.

I have been worried about exercise. Funny thing yesterday I realized that I do leg lifts all day, on the weekends when I'm home with the kids. Jumping over the gate that keeps Loki out of our Kitchen. I have to just get some official training in. Well, I'm half way to my 50 lb goal my Mother-in-Law challenged Mad Dog and I with.


No comments:

Post a Comment