For Thanksgiving we're going to my brother's and brother-in-laws. I have "NO" control over anything, with the exception of the stuffing Mad Dog is making (wait I still have "NO" control!). That is Thursday, and Saturday (I think) we're going out for "Late-Thanksgiving" with Mad Dog's Mom and family. I have to stay focused and keep my eye on prize!
I will list Un-Official Weigh in first and then my meals for the day. Both Mad Dog and I are down 1.5 lbs. this week per the Wii Fit. This places my weight at 216.3. lbs. and BMI at 38.32. I'll post official WW tomorrow. I'm thankful I'm down. I didn't focus this week, and I have my dreaded period, which means I feel like a house even if I don't look like one. Horrible I know.
I'm hoping tomorrow things translate as well as they seem to be tonight. I am also keeping my fingers crossed for my WW friends, namely Stacy who has been a big help to me in my journey. She told me today she felt the pants she wore today fit better than last week. She's hoping for a positive result and I'm hoping for her! She mixes thinks up a lot more than I do. I tend to keep it fairly the same during the week, but my dinner is where we change things up. She drinks a lot more water than I do (have to get better at that) and she eats a lot more fresh fruit (something I should also do). Fingers crossed we all do well!
Monday, November 16th:
Breakfast
Oatmeal (Maple Brown Sugar - Target brand) - 3 pts.
Lunch
2 slices pizza (1 mushroom/1 onion) - 12 pts.
Snack
Pringles Honey Butter Stix - 2 pts (sick of reading this yet? try it you'll understand)
Dinner
Corn Chowder - 6 pts.
Corn Bread Muffin - 3 pts.
Snack
Air popped popcorn! 1 pt. (after I type this while watching TV)
All points used!
No comments:
Post a Comment