Sunday, December 27, 2009

Going Over to the Darkside

This morning was another first in my search for my "Cute Fan Girl Body", I gained weight. I know exactly why this is - I was bad. There have the wrong foods in the house, and far too many foods I don't know the value of. I have indulged in foods that I should have controlled portion size better, and I have eaten because of stress.

Weigh in this morning put me at 209.7 lbs, which is a 1.3 lb. increase from last weigh-in. BMI is 37.15. (Mad Dog was down 0.9 of a lb.)

This coming week is all about getting back on track!  Counting points and knowing my limits. I have to continue to get rid of the other temptation in the house. All the snack foods that came to the house over Christmas are going to make their way to Lego for Mad Dog's staff. I can't have them around, I know that I'm not strong enough always to say no.

3 comments:

  1. Don't get AT ALL discouraged Kim, you and Mike have done AMAZINGLY well and one off week is not going to make a difference in the long run!

    I'm still only down 10 pounds, and have decided this past week was a total loss. I'm starting fresh tomorrow. I'm NOT waiting for New Year's Day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't beat yourself up...I'm confident that you will make a big come back next week!!!

    ~the fat kid~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your support! Honestly it means a lot to me and helps more than you could possibly know.

    ReplyDelete