Friday, January 1, 2010

Let the Celebration Begin!

Happy New Year! I'm very happy to start my new year down 1.3 lbs from last week, which puts me even for the last 2 weeks. My weight is back to 208.3 lbs, and my BMI 36.91. I've lost 13% of my weight. I'm going to refocus in the next coming weeks on watching my food intake and to start with some kind of exercise. I still have to decide if I'm going to rejoin Weight Watchers. I don't know still. The extra cash in my check would be more helpful in some ways. Also, one of Mad Dog's 2010 resolutions is to exercise more, and I think with him doing it as well I will have more of a focus.

I'm feeling better about myself, and how I look. I know at some point I have to buy some new clothing, but I hate the thought of doing it now when I'm focused on losing more. I would like to be under 200 by my birthday, which would be about 9 lbs. in 12 weeks. If I can pull this off I will be the lowest I've been in almost 10 years.

1 comment:

  1. Great start to the New Year!
    In lieu of Weight Watchers, http://farewellfatkid.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete