Home for the next two days with the kids. Lex has had a fever on and off the for the last few days. It seems to be coming down this morning, but I can't send him to daycare with a fever. With Mad Dog heading to Baltimore this morning I'm on my own to take care of all this. Had tomorrow scheduled off to cover Mad Dog's Tuesday, so that put me home for 2 days not 1.
This morning I posted one of Lex's Doodle Pros on the refrigerator. I'm terrible at counting points when I'm home. I posted my current point intake on the Doodle Pro and this way I will update it as I go through the day. I'm hoping this will keep my honest and make me think before I eat something. We'll see how this goes. If that doesn't help me, I'm sure the fact that Lex's keeps telling me I'm "heaveey"

No comments:
Post a Comment