I didn't get to post, or weigh in this weekend due to all the running around we did. It was a tough weekend, and I take complete responsibility for that. I relaxed too much when thinking about that I ate. I need to focus more, since I know this week is going to be a tough week too (what week isn't). Weigh in this morning put me at 205.5 lbs., which places me up 1.1 lbs. - not cool. This means I need to loose 6 lbs in 34 days to meet my mini-goal. I still think it's possible. I just have to start watching myself.
Today I attended the Muscle Max class at work. I think, actually I know I'm going to feel it tomorrow, but I'm glad I went. I'm also planning on going tomorrow. In fact it might be a 4 class week, if my body doesn't mind. Along with my class, I did the stairs at our place multiple times when I got home with the kids, bringing in groceries and my step count today was 5,557 steps. Feeling good about that. My average count has been 2,700 - 3,000 steps.
Tomorrow night I'm going out with friends. I plan on sticking to my guns and being good. I know I can be. We're going to be in my territory, so I will scout out options at multiple locations to be prepared. It's always best to have a plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment