Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mini Goal Update

Today I reached another mini goal! I wore a skirt/dress to work. I know this doesn't sound like a big deal, but it is (at least to me). I think putting on a skirt or a dress requires a little bit of confidence, a little bit of "I'm all that" in you outlook. It's easy to put on a pair of pant and blouse and be comfortable, but to show some leg and though I wouldn't consider my dress sexy, it was still a dress and that automatically lends itself to a more feminine look.
  1. Buy a Belt
  2. Add 20 minutes activity to my day (need to make this everyday)
  3. Wear a skirt/dress to work by end of year
  4. Research 100 mile possibilities
  5. Start exercise classes
  6. Get my weight below 200 by My 35th Birthday (4 lbs. - Deadline March 20th)
With three goals wiped from the list, I plan on adding to my list. 
  1. Add 20 Minutes activity to every day
  2. Get my weight below 200 lbs by my 35th Birthday (March 20th)
  3. Starting in the Spring purchase 50% of food from local source. 
  4. Plan family hike for this spring/summer
  5. 50 lbs to get my $500.00 bonus from my Mother-in-Law

No comments:

Post a Comment