Saturday, March 20, 2010

35 and counting...

Today I am 35 years old. I think for some people that might be hard to say, but I'm not feeling that way. My life or I should say my health is different from last year at this time. Though I don't know what my weight was last year at this time, because I never would even think about getting on a scales. I am:


  • More that 35.6 lb lighter thank I was last year. 
  • I am going to exercise classes regularly. (Need more Cardio)
  • Am eating  local foods, which have been organic and sustainable. 
  • I have more energy overall. 
As for my goal to get under 200 lbs. by today. It didn't happen. I have to start to focus more again. Start to actually count points and honestly make an effort to get some cardio workout in. However I am going to worry about that all tomorrow. Tonight thought I will make healthy choices I am planning on enjoying my Birthday dinner with Mad Dog, Kevin (my brother) and Brent (my brother-in-law). Today is going to be a good day.

Weight: 202.6 lbs

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday and Congratulations on all of your amazing accomplishments!

    Again, I'm so sorry we can't be there to celebrate with you.... Have a blast tonight!!!!

    ReplyDelete