Saturday, March 27, 2010

No Stress Eating Please!

This week has been hard. Work has been a full on stresser this week and caused a lot of bad behavior in me. I didn't attend any exercise class this week, because I feel my time would better used in the office instead of out. I also found myself looking for snacks like the cookies left over from our team meeting. I also started my week with my Birthday dinner and cake.

Though the week was full of stress I did keep in mind my overall eating. Weigh-in brought good news. My weight his week is 200.6 lbs, (BMI 35.55) which means my loss is 2.6 lbs for this week. I will have to keep an eye on my eating next week, because to be honest I don't think the pressure at work will be going anywhere soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment