Saturday, May 15, 2010

Idle Hands, Full Mouth

It's Saturday morning and it's weigh-in! I have to keep this short since we have a busy day ahead of us, full of walking and fresh air (oh and some food)! Weigh-in was 200.6 lbs. (BMI 35.74) which means I'm back down the 1.1 yo-yo weight I was up last week.

I don't have the motivation, or what I really should say I need to find my focus like my friend The Fat Kid, who has been doing great on her own! I think part of my issues is stemming back to filling foods now, I'm not eating enough of them and therefore find myself hungry earlier. Another thing is idle hands! If I'm busy I don't think about eating and don't snack - guess I need to get going on my list of projects.

(Oh and yes I know how bad the title of this entry sounds!)

No comments:

Post a Comment