Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Come Back Kid!

Did you think I gave up? Packed my bags? Ran home to Momma? I didn't, I'm here and I'm getting my game on. I have regrouped and ready to get back on track. 

Who do I have to thank for this? To start with ME! I know I have dropped the ball and lost my focus. Since June 13th my last weigh in I have gained 7.5 lbs. This puts me at 211.8 lbs. It's not horrible, but I'm not happy. I know the stress of the summer has not helped with my weigh loss. I haven't been weighing in since we don't have have the privacy we once had with Gabrielle around. Needless to say I needed to get a kick in the pants before my pants got too big (again). 

That brings me to who else I have to thank for this resurgence. There are actually 2 people. The first The Fat Kid. She brought me back to center and helped refocus me, making me see that I needed to do something. The second person is of course Mad Dog! He is always here to help and support me. I thank them both for being there for me (and kicking me). 

So what does this mean going forward? Weight Watchers! I'm rejoining and I'm going to use the Online Tools to help me get through this. This week is going to be tough, I have my anniversary dinner and a friends 40th birthday party this coming weekend. I am hoping with weigh-in in the back of my head will keep me focused. We shall see. 

Offical Weigh-in: 211.8 lbs

1 comment:

  1. I can tell you, that at your friend's 40th birthday party (wow. I'm glad I'm not that old - yet), that there will be green salad, fruit salad and a deli platter, so you can make your own sandwich, or just add turkey to your salad.

    (of course, there will also be pasta salads, plus cake and cookies, but I know your will is strong!)

    ReplyDelete