I took the day off from work to go to the Brimfield Fair today with a few friends. Because of this I'm missing WW at work. This means I don't get a weigh in for week 2. Because of this I felt I need to weigh in here at home, this would give me a little satisfaction (hopefully).
My Wii Fit friend tells me my weight today is 229.7, which (again if it is even close to WW scale) I'm down 8.5 lbs for the week. My BMI is now 40.7. I know next week the weight won't comes as easy, because everything will start to slow down. Mad Dog was happy today as well, he has come down 6.5 lbs. (but as he likes to remind me he's a day behind me and his weigh in date is officially tomorrow.) This weigh in puts me 3.5 pounds away from my 5% goal.
Today will be full of walking, and a little eating out I'm guessing. Maybe I'll spot that Girl at Brimfield today.
No comments:
Post a Comment