To get a job done you have to have the right tools. At least that's what the guys on This Old House would tell you. In the case of being on Weight Watchers the tools are their little books and the overall Points system that their program is based on. To get all these wonderful things you should join Weight Watchers and in turn pay them for it. I am doing this. However, I only plan on staying a member as longs as this session through my work runs, which is 12 weeks (due to the number of people who joined). Because we didn't get 20 members, we were not lucky enough to get their online tools, which like $16.95 a month. Something thing I think is just plain stupid. Plus the fact is that if you search online you can find out the formulas to their points conversions and activities. There are enough people out there on the program and their all sharing what they know.
As a Geek Girl I like gadget. Thought I don't have the latest ones right now, I still like my toys. At work right now I have been geeking out with Excel and Access, learning and teaching people how to utilized them to improve their productivity. Because of this I created a tool allowing me to record and track my weight loss. I'm still tweaking it and I'm sure I could alternate to fit different programs if needed, but I'm happy now. All this was possible with the help of the internet (thank you World Wide Web). I plan on sharing it with some friends that have joined WW with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment