Due to the fact that I will be unable to weigh in tomorrow at WW, I thought I would take time tonight to weigh in at home with the Wii Fit. My weight as of 10:53PM was 229.3 lbs placing my BMI at 40.63. This makes my total weight loss 8.9 lbs as per the reset on with the Wii Fit on September 12th. If this is correct I'm down 5.7 lbs since last weeks WW weigh in.
I'm feeling good. Someone actually comment on me looking thinner today - which was nice. I have a few days of temptation ahead of me, however along with that temptation comes a balance: EXERCISE.
I'm hoping my inner Fan Girl can help me through.
I actually got on the scale for the first time in months the other night... and was genuinely surprised. The last weight I remember was 280. That's when I kicked the scale under the sink. Now... 260. Makes no kinda sense. Of course I have absolutely no reference of time to put that into perspective. But, I've been eating better, and less, (much less). No more coffees at work, and that keeps me outta Cafe and away from the other things I want that aren't coffee. It's an almost balanced breakfast, small lunch (usually fruit) and a full serving of whatever Sara makes for dinner, including the veggies. The eating less thing kinda works - in no short time my stomach shrinks and it takes less food for me to feel full. Can you believe I only ate ONE steak sandwich for dinner last night!?! Yeah, neither can I.
ReplyDelete