Last week I found myself a place where no person on a diet wants to be: ON VACATION. Being on vacation and on top of that being away causes a million and one anxious' from not being able to count calories to too many decadent temptation. I managed to make good choices while in Disney last week with only one real indulgence. I mainly ordered from the kids menu, eating carrots and grapes instead of fries with my burger and only allowed myself one treat a day of any (like my pineapple soft serve ice cream). Most of our day was spent walking or on my feet, with what I would say would be minimum of 5 hours of walking a day. On Friday night Mad Dog and I were give a rear chance to have dinner alone. We appetizers at Paradiso 37 in Downtown Disney. We enjoyed Central American Crazy Corn: fire roasted Corn-on-the-Cob with Spicy Pepper Sauce with Cheeses; Caribbean Crab & Fish Fritters: Crab Meat, Shrimp, Fish, Peppers & Cilantro Fritters fried to a golden brown. Served with a coconut lime dipping sauce; North American Potato Pancakes: Prepared with a hint of chives and a special spice blend and sautéed to a golden brown; Mexican Quesadillas: a sampler of corn tortillas stuffed with braised chicken, grilled steak and BBQ pulled pork. I also indulged in a Mango Margarita, which I don't usually have. With the exception of the potato pancakes, which had not real flavor, everything was amazing (this photo is of their tequila tower) .
Today was my first weigh in since vacation. I weighed in at 233, which places my overall weight loss at 5.2 lbs. from official WW weigh in. Base off this weigh in my BMI is 41.3.

No comments:
Post a Comment