Sunday, October 4, 2009

Something Wicked This Way Comes

There is something looming over me, right now. Something each woman dreads, but knows she cannot avoid. My period. I know it's coming in the new week or so, but I know with it comes the bloating and possible weigh gain. Last night after getting home from visiting my Mom and Grandmother with the kids, I had terrible cramps. I'm not sure if it's a warning of whats coming or if it was just my stomach, but I know what I'm in for. Because of this I weighed myself this morning to see how I'm doing on the Wii Fit. 


The Fit puts me at 225.8 lbs. which puts my BMI at 40.00. I know these is still a difference between the WW scale and my Wii Fit, but I still think I'm down. The last week I have made a effort to not eat at night before bed, and if I do something small. I don't know if this is helping, but it might. The WW scale put me in at 233 lbs last week, if the Wii is remotely correct it would mean I lost 8 lbs, but even if I lost half of that it would be great. 


Mad Dog is also handling WW very well. He of course being Male has dropped more weigh than I. He has been using the Fit as his only form of measurement, and it places him at 25 lbs. His portion control has gotten much better, and he has been eating much healthier. Kudos for him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment