Mad Dog and I just did a Wii Fit weigh in. This week has been a big struggle for me, mentally. Since I know that there is a big chance no matter how good I am, that because of water gain due to my period I might not loose anything. I have a had a lot of trouble keeping in check this weekend because of this. Mad Dog says he has a hard time understanding my frustration, or maybe that isn't right, he has a hard time understanding my need to keep score of myself. I think if I see a gain, I will feel defeated a bit.
Tonight's weigh in was good for both of us. Both down 2 lbs or so (Mad Dog 2.7lbs, me 2.1 lbs.). This puts Mad Dog's weight lost at 32 lbs over all I believe and mine at 14 lbs. I do have an official weigh in with WW tomorrow. I'm hoping things will stay positive. I am still a bit upset with myself, I didn't manage to get moving this past week exercise wise. I guess I can try this week.
That's 46 pounds combined!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you both! You are both kicking my butt!