Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Time After Time

I know that being positive is always the best way to look at things, but honestly I didn't think with all the pitfalls this past weekend I would have a weight loss. I was hoping to stay the same and would have been thankful for just that. 

Having said that, I'm very happy! Though the trend this past week from the general consciences of the WW girls, was that the scale was having a bad week, I had a good week. My weight loss for this week was 2 lbs., placing my overall weight loss at  11 lbs. making my weight 227.2 lbs and my BMI 40.2. I'm a pound short of my 5% target. I am feeling the difference in my clothing and honestly have to by a damn belt. I am also noticing a loss in my chest, which was pointed out to me today by a very honest friend. I knew it would come, and I guess I will be fitting into some of my older, nicer bras soon enough (Mad Dog, I'm sure will be happy). 

Today we talked about how much time it takes to make a positive impact on our weight loss. Does it take us and hour to plan our meals for the week, or maybe more? One thing I know is a positive for me is the fact that Mad Dog is doing this with me. I don't think I could be doing this, if he was eating the way we use to. He is going well, losing 3 lbs this past week. His help as I said before is making this possible.

My next honest focus has to be to find time to do some exercise. I don't know where this time is going to come from, but I have to find it. I'm thinking if I can get a 1/2 hour in a night even, it would be something, maybe walk the building a lunch instead of sitting. I don't know, but I have to find that time. 

Hmmmm...only 39 more pounds and I get that $500.00. Cash...here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment