Monday, October 12, 2009

Life on the Road


This past weekend we took a little trip to Baltimore for our 3rd Annual Baltimore Comic-Con. Since we are dieting we tried to plan ahead a bit. Taking with us snacks, pita, water, hummus and even grilled eggplant which I made the night before we left. I'm not saying we didn't eat out and weren't a little bad. We were. We ate on the New Jersey Turnpike, eating pizza. I had once slice of mushroom and I just checked the Points count and it made me a bit sick. We also had Chinese Food one night/left overs for lunch. I had veggie Moo Shu which wasn't bad. I found being in the car for that long was harder than I thought it was going to be. I felt like all I could do was eat even with all the water I drinking. All and all if I stay the same at weigh in tomorrow I will be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment