Sunday, December 13, 2009

Level Playing Field

This week I know I wasn't on my best behavior and it showed (could say I was on the Naughty List). Earlier in the week an went out to lunch, has cake day in work and Friday night we celebrated Loki's Birthday with Pizza and Cake (with leftover pizza for lunch yesterday, plus a Dunkin run for breakfast yesterday and today). The challenge for this coming week is the Department Christmas party luncheon on Wednesday. I need to keep in mind my overall eating for the week. I need to refocus.

In regards to weigh in today I maintained a weigh of 210.8 lbs., BMI 37.34. I know this isn't a bad thing, but it does mean I haven't been as focus has I have been. This is the first week I have not had a loss. Mad Dog was down a 0.6 of a lb from last week to this week. Not our best showing. Still we didn't go up, which counts for a whole lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment