Saturday, January 30, 2010

Keep on Moving, Don't Stop!

Feeling good this morning! I should say weight wise. I'm still unsettled from a nightmare I had last night, but we're not going to think about that. This morning weight in was 205 lbs (BMI 36.33) putting me down 0.9 lb. Steady progression, since I was so worried about the pizza lunch at work yesterday. We'll have to see how the week goes.

We found out yesterday that "The Fat Kid" has to go to way on business this week with our Department. This means not exercise class buddy! However I'm hoping one of the other team members who go will be there. Either way I think I am going to go. I need to if I want to  keep moving forward. I must lose 6 lbs to get below 200 lbs by March 20th (7 weeks) and 16.8 lbs to get to the 50 lbs mark!

This weekend cold shot my plans for going to the park for walking time. It's 0 degrees out today in Worcester and I just don't think I'm  up for that. Sadly we do have to go out for errands, something I'm not looking forward to.

P.S. I managed to get myself into (with no issue or discomfort) my "Morningwood Basketball" shirt I stole from my brother/brother's boyfriend years ago. I LOVE this t-shirt and it fits with no issue! WOO HOO!

2 comments:

  1. congrats on losing nearly a pound! Like I said last week, slow and steady is the way to go!

    and fitting into an old shirt... awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michael! It feels good that things seem to be back to normal (in the sense that I'm losing again) and I'm not playing yo-yo. Looking forward to hearing your progress tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete