Weekends are my hardest days. The majority of the time I'm home with the kids, and I don't tend to stick to my planned meals like I do during the week, such as oatmeal for breakfast and yogurt for lunch. I also don't usually have coffee on the weekends, which I think is what helps me hold out longer during the week at work.
I have found I have to focus things more on the weekends. I have to stay busy and stay out of the kitchen. This morning I went out to run errands by myself. I picked up myself a Lite Latte from Dunkin' Donuts and donuts for the kids. I did have one of Loki's munchkins, but only one! I still have to have actual breakfast. I think I will make myself some oatmeal after all. I need to get something into my system. On my errands I noticed how nice the weather was this morning, not too cold. I think I'm going to talk to Mad Dog about Sunday morning walks at the Elms Park like we do in the spring and summer. As long as the weather is good, I don't see why we can't all go and walk the park. It'll be good for the kids and us.
I am taking my weigh-in from yesterday morning as my weekly weigh-in this week. As stated in my post yesterday I'm at 205.9 lbs. (BMI 36.48) my total loss since September 32.3 lbs. I need to loss 17.7 lbs to make 50 lbs for the cash and 7 lbs to be below 200 by my Birthday.

No comments:
Post a Comment