Sunday, February 7, 2010

Another Day, Another Pound

I will admit I weighed in yesterday. It wasn't good. In fact it was down right wrong. This is my "girl" issue week and because of this I have been completely messed up. Friday night I weighed in just to peek at my week. I was up 0.9 lbs. and then yesterday morning I weighed in and I was up 2.1 lbs. Crazy!

I weighed in this morning, even though I was sure it was only going to go down hill from there. I was down from my Friday weigh in. Now I didn't sew my mouth shut yesterday. In fact I was sure I blew it even more, since I didn't feel I actually eat right yesterday. Whatever the case I'm down from last week. Weigh-in today was 204.4 lbs (BMI 36.21) placing my weekly loss at 0.04 lb. Total loss: 33.8 lbs.

I think this week I'm going to try to get back to counting points a little more strictly. Also, I am going to Pilates and Core Challenge this week. I don't know who weigh in will go next weekend. We're going to be all over the place with family in town and seeing friends. Still, I'm on track for under 200 by March 20th.

Also, Mad Dog hasn't been posting as much as he should - so I'll give him a shout out here. He's down again! His new weight in 216.1 lbs. Total since September 60.5 lbs.

2 comments:

  1. I think its funny that one of your Labels is Menstration...that makes me giggle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad someone thinks thats funny!

    ReplyDelete