Thursday, February 4, 2010

To the Core of the Problem

Today we my second exercise class at work, Core Challenge. What is Core Challenge? Honestly I found it to be some of the same stuff as Pilates, however this was a little faster, more reps and faster music! I did enjoy the class and did find it more difficult today. I don't know if it was because there were more repartitions or that my abs did hurt a bit today. I found myself having to stop more often and give myself a break.

Next week I'm planning more of the same, Pilates and Core Challenge - only this time I'll have The Fat Kid in tow! From there I would like to try a little cardio, but I don't know yet. There is also a Zumba class in the late afternoon/evening on Tuesday, so I might have to take Mad Dog up on a late Tuesday once I feel like I can try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment