This weeks goals:
- Attend more than one exercise class. I attended 2 classes. Pilates and Muscle Max. I forgot my clothes on Thursday so no class for me.
- Eat healthy, don't give into temptation. Mad Dog and I talked this one over. We can't think of a time I did this week, so I would say yes!
- Reinstate my Nintendo DS Walking Trainer (it erased my data last weekend). Never got around to this. I think I'll try to do it today. I have to import my Mii from the Wii and though it's easy I don't like doing it with the kids around. (Causes more issue and I need sometimes).
- Do at least 4 sessions on the Wii Fit this week (2 on the weekend, 2 during the week) This did not happen. I wish I could say I even tried, but to be honest I lost sight of this one.
Possible Pitfalls:
- Tuesday Night - rescheduled Dinner with Friends. I was very good. We went to Bertucci's. I had Grilled Salmon Fillet with lemon butter and fresh herbs. It was served with string beans and red skin mashed potatoes. It was very good. Oh - and one warm Bertucci's roll.
- Friday Night - Date with Lex to see Curious George Live. We ate on the fly at Burger King. I had a Grilled Chicken Sandwich with a few fries from Lex. Other than that I was good.
This morning for weigh in there was no change. My weight is 202.6 lbs and BMI 35.90. I wish I was down, but I'll take stay the same any day.3 lbs to my mini-goal (deadline March 20th). As for Weekly goals - I've had a hard time thinking about this. I like to make the realistic and not unattainable, but this week is crazy. Mad Dog has Manager's Meeting this week and therefore I am a single parent. I will be making a visit to my Mom's at some point this week and that means I have very little control over my food options.
This weeks goals:
- Attend more than one exercise class this week.
- Make Healthy Choices when faced with pitfalls.
- Carry my DS Walking Trainer all week.
- Reinstate weekend Park Trips.
Possible Pitfalls:
- Visit to Mom's.
No comments:
Post a Comment