Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dinner with Fatima

How did week one restart go?

I'll get the weight part out of the way and move on to a recap of the week. My weight this morning is 211.9 lbs. (BMI 37.54). This puts me down 2.6 lbs this week. Mad Dog is down an annoying 7 lbs. Sorry I know that's bad, because most importantly he worked for it with the start of this Couch to 5K program (or Coma to 5K as Mad Dog calls it).

I found myself hungry at times this week, which I didn't like. Who likes to be hungry? This means I need to drink more water and find better filling foods to eat while I'm at work. Did I have any big hurdles this week? I did. Friday night I went out with some friends from work. We went to Longhorn, and though I could have been very good I wasn't. I ate two mushroom caps (COVERED in CHEESE), a piece of bread, Caesar side salad, 12 oz Steak Tips with mushrooms and onions with a Sweet Potato (butter on the side). The really good part  is I drank water the whole night. I didn't want to waste calories on wine or another type of drink. All that on Friday night. You can seen why I might be nervous for weigh-in.

This coming week I have to look at what I'm up against. I'll probably be grabbing something out on Tuesday night since we're taking the kids to Santa's workshop at Bass Pro Shop. Saturday we are going from morning to (for me) LATE that night. Which again might mean eating out (several times), but it also means a lot of walking for me if I'm plan accordingly. We have Build & Grow that morning (I have to build with Lex this week I promised), Red Apple Farm Harvest Festival  and then that night I have Straight No Chasers at the Wang Center with a friend. Red Apple Farm and the walk to the Wang Center should help with any eating I do that day. I am also planning to be extra good since I know Weigh-in is the next morning.

I might see if I can add some exercise in with the Wii Fit. Maybe I'll do my walking/running using that since I can't with the cold weather. I have a small hole in my lung that hurts when the air gets cold, this makes running in cold weather a big NO-NO. I'll have to look at that in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment