Good Morning Sunshine! We're up "early" this morning - thank you Daylight Savings Time. This morning brought the kids into our room early, fighting, searching for animal friends and of course weigh-in.
We pulled out the Wii Fit and got inline for weigh-in. Lex was very excited about the whole process, Mad Dog and I were not as excited. Loki wanted nothing to do with it. The Wii Board was very concerned about me, since it told each family member that it hadn't seen me in a while. The mocking was starting before I had even stepped on the damn thing.
I let Mad Dog go first since I didn't want to know the bad news so quickly. He was up 16.8 lbs since his last weigh in June 2010. He hasn't been this heavy since November 23rd, 2009. Lex weighed in at 34.6 lbs, keeping him at a healthy weight.
Weigh-in for me wasn't as bad as Mad Dog, lucky for me. My weight is currently 214.5 lbs, placing me at 10.6 lbs over my last Wii Fit weigh-in in June. I have also not weighed this much since November 23rd, 2009 (weird huh?). I'm proud to say I'm still down 23. 7 lbs since the blog began back in September 2009. Doesn't make me feel too bad.
Okay, it done I posted my weight, the damage and my plead to start again. Now I just have to do it. See you next week at this same Bat-Channel!
No comments:
Post a Comment